Social Security Maximization Workshop
Preparing for retirement can sometimes feel overwhelming. Being mentally organized for retirement — and the tough decisions to be made at retirement — can help to make your transition into retirement a smooth one.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are my best options to max out my benefits?
- When am I eligible to take social security?
- How much will it be?
- How does the way I claim effect my spouse?
- I am divorced/widowed — what are the Special Rules?
- How can I make social security dovetail with my other pensions/retirement funds?
The workshop will help you to:
- Learn how to add thousands of dollars to your Social Security income.
- Discover Little-Known Strategies
- Identify and manage key decisions to be made at retirement.
- Make smart financial choices based on sound information.
- Align your Social Security benefits with the rest of your financial life.
- How to avoid making common mistakes of how and when to take benefits.
Join us for a lively discussion:
Attendance is free for those within 4 years of retirement and their spouses.
Please arrive 15 minutes early to select your seat.
Light Refreshments will be provided.
Events: “Maximizing Your Social Security Income”
Saturday, June 6th, 11:00 a.m., Holy Apostles Catholic Church