We work one-on-one FOR YOU. We do not work for any company. We are your advocate and fiduciary. We work with teams of experts to help you reach your goals. Our goal is to help you and your family accomplish what you want to accomplish.
Accumulating Your Wealth
- An Assessment- We begin with discussing your most important concerns and then do a complete assessment of your financial situation to determine if you are on course to achieve your future success. Or, you might prefer to address only a few areas of concern.
- Retiring When You Want To- We will discuss your plans for retirement and what lifestyle you’d like to maintain financially and otherwise. Are you on target? If not, we’ll show you what it will take by discussing options and strategies to help you form your plan.
- Reducing Risk Approaching Retirement- The stock market and some other investments don’t come with guarantees that you will have your money available when you need it most. As you approach retirement it is important to make sure that you will have the money you need to assure having income for the rest of your life.
- Recouping Market Losses- In the wake of 9-11 and the bursting housing bubble in 2008, many portfolios are only now beginning to recover their losses. One of our most important rules is to never lose your money in the first place.
- Protecting your Wealth- Only take risks with what you can afford to take risk with. After working a lifetime to accumulate what you have, now is the time to make sure you will never outlive your money.
- Rollovers- Properly rolling over your 401k, 403b, 457, TSP, SEP, etc may have a number of advantages for you and your family. For current and future tax reasons, it is important it be done correctly.
- Minimizing your Taxes- There are many tax strategies that the wealthy legally take advantage of that are available to everyone. We will show you how you can benefit from them too.
- Health Insurance- Today, this is a major concern – one that can literally wipe out a lifetime of hard work. This includes hospitalizations, doctors, surgeries, and later in life, long term care. If you’d like to address these issues to safeguard your nest egg, we’ll help you design a plan that protects you, your spouse, and your wealth.
- Investment Fees- Many of our clients were unaware of how much hidden fees were eating away at their investment returns and either delaying the growth of their money or producing lower returns than what they expected. We will take a very close look at what you are paying out of your pocket on brokerage accounts and other investments to make sure any fees are either eliminated or kept to a fair amount.
- Safe Investments- Not losing money on investments can make the difference of your retirement plan working or falling apart. We specialize in this area.
Reducing Personal Income Tax for Business Owners
For business owners paying more than $100,000 in personal income tax.
You may save 20-40% per year in income taxes.
COMPLIMENTARY TAX ANALYSIS – Let us show you how much we can save you in income taxes this year and all years to come.
Anyone may arrange his affairs so that his taxes shall be as low as possible; he is not bound to choose the pattern which best pays the Treasury. There is not even a patriotic duty to increase one’s taxes. Over and over again the Courts have said that there is nothing sinister in so arranging affairs as to keep taxes as low as possible.Everyone does it, rich and poor alike and all do right, for nobody owes any public duty to pay more than the law demands.
– Judge Billings Learned Hand
Guaranteed Lifetime Income Combining your pensions, social security, your retirement accounts (both before and after tax), real estate investments and any other assets you may have. We will help you develop a guaranteed lifetime income to maintain the lifestyle you love so you never outlive your money.
Spousal Survivorship Income Frequently when one spouse predeceases the other (in many cases, the husband) the surviving spouse is left with a reduced amount of income that may drastically change their lifestyle just from a lack of planning.
There are a number of solutions we can help you implement. Some will even include leaving tax free income for your spouses lifetime.
Inflation Even thought we haven’t seen a high rate of inflation in the past decade, groceries, gas, healthcare, medications and consumer goods are noticeably higher. Pundits like Warren buffet and PBS Nightly Business Report are reminding us that higher inflation is coming.
When that happens to a fixed income individual, belt tightening has to follow. This is not what you want to have happen to your retirement income. When you set up a retirement plan properly, it must include raises in your retirement income to offset inflation. We will show you how.